Matt Lombard's site located

http://mysite.verizon.net/mjlombard /
For some reason, the link he posted in the thread "Calling Matt Lombard"
doesn't work (at least not for me), although it looks identical to me except for the final forward slash. The link I had before for him was prefaced by "www." and that definitely doesn't work. I know a lot of people benefit by the things he's done and written, and I know many will be happy to be able to access his Web pages again, as am I.
'Sporky'