Tutorial

What is a good book to get started learning the SW commands. I have some experience with Inventor.

Bob

Reply to
sycochkn

Do the tutorials that come with the SWX help - they're pretty good.

John H

Reply to
John H

I've bought a few tutorials off ebay, search on "solidworks tutorials" and you'll come up with some hits. These are the ones I get :

I think they are excellent for a beginner, and I've had good luck with almost all of them that are posted on ebay.

Reply to
Max