Two managers? Now I want them....thanks Art.

How do you get two managers on the left side of the screen?

Reply to
dlevy

Hover over the split bar at the top or bottom of the manager until you get the up or down arrows and then drag

Mike Eckstein

Reply to
Michael Eckstein

...or ask Dale Dunn for a copy of his "SplitterFixer" macro and peg it to a hot key....

Reply to
Steve Rauenbuehler

Sounds like a question for Dilbert.

Reply to
mark Bannister

Kewl beans. Thanks.

"Michael Eckstein" wrote in message news:h%vFe.254$ snipped-for-privacy@fe05.lga...

Reply to
dlevy

Huh? What? This?

' *************************************************************************

***** 'Splitterfixer by Dale Dunn ' ************************************************************************* ***** Dim swApp As SldWorks.SldWorks Dim Part As SldWorks.ModelDoc2 Dim Splitterpos As Double

Sub main()

Set swApp = CreateObject("SldWorks.Application") Set Part = swApp.ActiveDoc Splitterpos = Part.FeatureManagerSplitterPosition Select Case Round(Splitterpos, 1) Case 0.5 Part.FeatureManagerSplitterPosition = 1 Case Else Part.FeatureManagerSplitterPosition = 0.5 End Select

End Sub

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Others told you how to do this. Now I'll confuse things and tell you another way to the same end without the extra clicks of splitting the feature manager.

Control-select the two entities, then RMB and choose "View Mates". The feature manager splits, the bottom window goes to Properties and shows the list of mates. Esc closes the bottom window. This one's documented: Search in Help for "view mates" and read the article on "Component Mates"

Art

Reply to
Art Woodbury

Offer them a whole lot of money 8^)

Reply to
LarryZ

That is the way I accidentally got two managers! You are worthy!

Reply to
dlevy