unable to use driven feature component pattern

Hi, I would like to know if anyone of you stumbled across this message: "cannot pattern: could not find proper pattern location." It happens when I try to use the driven feature component pattern on assemblies where the driving feature is a curve driven pattern in component A which should drive the same pattern on inserted component B (both components are mated but component B has one degree of freedom and is therefore not fully defined in the assembly).

thanks, Gil

Reply to
Gil Alsberg

This functionality currently only supports Linear Circular and hole wizard features.

Regards, Corey

Gil Alsberg wrote:

Reply to
CS

Well, Corey, after making some tests with it, apparently it supports also Fill Pattern and Sketch Pattern.

Cheers, Gil

Reply to
Gil Alsberg

I didn't even think to test those, thanks.

Gil Alsberg wrote:

Reply to
CS