Enhancement req - preselect for Feature Driven Pattern

Most of the time I choose to preselect objects before selecting an action because it's faster. However, when the PM opens for a feature driven pattern, even if I have preselected items, the PM opens with the focus on the Components to Pattern box. I feel that if I have preselected items, it should assume I have all that I want and open with the focus in the Driving Feature box. That way I wouldn't always have to click that box first - I could just click the feature in the graphics area and be done. If, in fact, I want to select more objects, I can always click back into that box.

If you agree, go vote and add your voice.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany