Update drawing titleblocks

I have finished creating my template files finally... I have a dozen or more of drawings that were created at an earlier time, and I would like to update these drawings with the new template. Is there a simple way to do this?

-Mark

Reply to
mechdesign2k4

Mark,

Basically, go to sheet properties, browse for the new template. It will ask if you want to keep or delete notes. Pretty painless.

ca

Reply to
clay

Mark,

Are you talking about the template or the sheet format. I have created one macro to change the sheet formats. If you need that, I can upload or send it to you.

Deepak

plate. It will

Reply to
Engineer

emplate. It will

SolidWorks 2009 will have a title block wizard now. Go figure.

Matt Lorono

fcsuper