What is your normal hourly rate as a contractor?

Greetings:

I am wondering what the normal hourly rate is when you are hired to design a simplify (cosmetic only) conceptual project for an advertisement. It composes a 3D model assembly of a cabinet, a computer fan, intake duct, filters, front covers, power button, 2 LED. Additionally, I will have to generate an engineering drawing with overall dimension, with BOM, eventually assembly instruction for customer approvals and for the mold & assembly shop.

Your input and feedback is greatly appreciated.

John

Reply to
John

Many thanks for your input.

If I apply your scheme to my case, it will be grossly $40/H.

I am located in the East coast by the way.

Reply to
John

Flat rate: $30/hour. I like the different type of work and have fun doing it!!

Reply to
Rich

Don't get out of bed for under $75 an hour

Reply to
cadishaq