Zoltek Panex 33 Material with real view

Does anyone know where the image shown in the image at the site below is coming from. I was just playing with the materials checking them out and in Zoltek Panex 33 the car show picture comes in. Its kind of cool and funny but not real professional if you needed to use it. I do have real view on so only if real view works for you then you can see it. Any feed back would be cool.

Thanks in advance, Neil

Neil

There was a discussion here...

Not much help though in regards to altering the image.

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

I posted the same question in

One poster informed me, "YOU WILL FIND ITS THE REFLECTION MAP IN THE CG SHADER". I have not done any research to find out how to change the image.

Reply to
JoeM