Zoom to fit

Whar can cause a 24x36 drawing to shrink into the lower left corner when using zoom to fit? Thanks Rudy

Reply to
Rudy Kube

Something in the upper right corner, maybe a stray annotation, a small sketch segment etc. Zoom to fit is probably working correctly, most likely there is something causing it to zoom that way.

Sam

Reply to
Sam

I have also seen issues with zooming to space in a drawing, only to have a Ctrl-Q fix something and then it zooms fine for a while. Another cause I have seen is a part that has a large reference sketch in it that SW interprets the drawing view border around and therefore zooms to fit all of it to the screen, even if the sketch is hidden in the part file.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

If we're all talk'n about SW2007... then. same here,.. i typically work with multibody parts (insert parts) and something has been going strange with the zoom to fit on drawings. I have to constantly ctrl- q.

What a PITA!

.. (I hate this program!!)

Reply to
zxys