Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Merry Christmas
I wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Let this New Year bring peace, healthy and happy in every home and in every heart.

December PhotoWorks Contest Voting
The images for the December PhotoWorks Rendering Contest have been posted for voting. If you'd like to view and vote on the images please visit I've also posted the January 2007 contest model so you...

Solidworks Pricing?
I'm interested to know if Solidworks give discounts for multiple seats and what they classify as a 'seat'. Would I need to buy a seat for each PC at the standard rate if I have 3 PC's? For example,...
9
9

Cone with crim
We manufacture a mixer drum. They are 92 inches in diameter and 280 inches long and are tapered on both ends. We manufacture the drum in sections. The coned ends had a crimp to help assembly and make...
3
3

Creating a dynamic flexible part - Part II
OK, So maybe I won't upload a model. I wanted to post a model that would show what I was trying to accomplish but have not found any command for uploading on this newsgroup thru the Google interface....
3
3

SW Designers, Freelancers and small companies, please read here
Hi all. I have been working with SW since 2001, and have my own seat, and I have been wanting to do more freelance work. I need some basic help of the business end of this... Quoting, Invoicing, and...

Mold Designer
Phillips Plastics is a custom injection molder of both plastic and metal with annual sales nearing $220 million. Phillips Plastics Corporation has been setting the standard for injection molding...

A hopefully easy question
Hello All, I'm having trouble with the following scenario: I used some Pan head screws from Toolbox in an assembly and then later did a SaveAs and called them something that made sense and added a...
3
3

Routing Tutorials
Is there any literature available or maybe a short basic tutorial in the Flash format, or Powerpoint, on Routing ? We need to make a model with quite a few small diameter hydraulic lines to be drawn...
3
3

SolidWorks Skypecast
Hello All, I've created a SolidWorks Skypecast. Feel free to join. You need the latest version of Skype. regards, JJ Studio Zwaard was founded in 2004 as Zwaard Engineering Studio and specializes in...
3
3

autodesk suing - dwgdirect
opendwg.org
2
2

Creating a dynamic flexible part
Hi all, Been a solidworks users for a long while but have a new challenge. I need to create an elastomer diaphragm that will dynamically stretch based on the movement of the mated parts. This version...
5
5

Solidworks performance?
Hi, everybody, I know that this question was probably already asked, but I'll ask again. Solidworks 2006 sp5.0 is installed. When working in assembly mode adding more than 50 parts in an assembly, the...
5
5

Hi Parasolid Kernel related topics
I request you to join in the followoing group for parasolid kernel based discussions " " Regards, Saravana

How is overlay sketch saved by itself
After a profile sketch is made over an imported picture, as in a traced "overlay", how can the newly created traced sketch itself be saved, eliminating the imported picture underneath? Is this...
2
2