How is overlay sketch saved by itself

After a profile sketch is made over an imported picture, as in a traced "overlay", how can the newly created traced sketch itself be saved, eliminating the imported picture underneath? Is this possible, I hope? To import the picture, I used...Tools/Sketch Tools/Sketch Picture.

Mike

Reply to
plasticmoldedproducts