Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

learning solidworks
Can anyone suggest a way of learning solidworks either a good tutorila of an online tutor? best regards fred evans
2
2

New to SW. Need rack mount enclosure assembly file.
Hi to the solidworks community. 19 inch rack mounted enclosures for electronics are made by the tens of thousands each year. All of them different. Since I am fairly new to Solidworks I would like to...

solidworks api
how to write function for selecting sketch block from newly added menuitem

NISWUG -- Meeting December 6th
There will be a NISWUG meeting December 6th in Plymouth, IN. For details see and don't forget to sign up if you are coming. http://niswug.org

Grading SolidWorks projects for a class
I'm a professor who has been recruited to teach the SolidWorks class. I have no trouble using it for these introductory classes but I haven't yet figured out the best way for students to submit their...
4
4

SOLID WORKS 2011
SolidWorks 2011 Finally, what every engineer, new or experienced, MUST HAVE! First of all, this book is in color, which is awesome! It has been applicable to several different versions of Solidworks...
1
1

Solidworks 3D sketching is not 3D, its in 2 planes at a time.
Man Solidoworks has let me down. They say they have 3D sketching, its not 3D its 2D at a time, such as XY or XZ or YZ etc. My CAM package FeatureCAM at work has whats called 3D and I can create lines...
2
2

chance to get internship in singapore
hi , a singapore based start-up MYCUBE is offering intern-ships to computer science students. the people who will register on the site will be considered for internship and will be notified via email...

Looking for CAD Operator/Technical Writer, Holliston MA
Lista is an industry- leading international manufacturer of high-end modular workspace systems and provides a wide range of high quality products to customers throughout Europe and North America....

Looking for Sunglass Designer
We are looking for a sunglass designer. Please contact us at Choose a memorable domain name. Professional, friendly customer support. Start using your domain right away.

NISWUG -- June 7th Meeting Scheduled
NISWUG will be hosting a meeting on June 7th, 2011 in South Bend, IN. Click for more details and to sign up. http://niswug.org

CALL FOR PAPERS: CBU 2011, 17th SYMPOSIUM ON COMPUTATIONAL BIOMECHANICS IN ULM
CALL FOR PAPERS CBU 2011 17th SYMPOSIUM ON COMPUTATIONAL BIOMECHANICS IN ULM Germany 25 and 26 July, 2011 Our good old Finite Element Workshop /"The Finite Element Method in Biomedical Engineering,...

Sidewinder Strategic Commander is history?
Just upgraded the computer to Win7 64 bit, and I think my beloved MS Commander is done. Anybody using any alternatives that will work on a 64 bit machine?
1
1

SW Problem Help
Hi, I've drawn a tapered spiral. Starts out at 5", & narrows down to 1.5". I would like to put a small donut on this spiral, and have it follow the spiral path down. I need a little help in doing...
2
2

steel database
I'm looking for a .sldmat file including the properties of the construction steels as per europe standard EN 10025 (for instance S355 J2 and similar). Possibly for quenched and tempered steels EN...