SW Problem Help

Hi,
I've drawn a tapered spiral. Starts out at 5", & narrows down to 1.5". I
would like to put a small donut on this spiral, and have it follow the
spiral path down. I need a little help in doing this.
TIA!,
Dennis
Reply to
wanabop
Did you tried using the sweep option with cross section following the spiral path.
Deepak Gupta SW2010 SP 4.0
"Please consider the environment before printing this email"
" The good you do today, people will often forgot tomorrow; Do good anyway."........!!!!!!
Reply to
Deepak Gupta
Define donut:
Circle Annular ring Ellipse Toriodal solid
TOP
Reply to
TOP