SW Problem Help

Hi,

I've drawn a tapered spiral. Starts out at 5", & narrows down to 1.5". I would like to put a small donut on this spiral, and have it follow the spiral path down. I need a little help in doing this.

TIA!,

Dennis

Reply to
wanabop

Did you tried using the sweep option with cross section following the spiral path.

Deepak Gupta SW2010 SP 4.0

"Please consider the environment before printing this email"

" The good you do today, pe> Hi,

Reply to
Deepak Gupta

Define donut:

Circle Annular ring Ellipse Toriodal solid

TOP

Reply to
TOP