learning solidworks

Can anyone suggest a way of learning solidworks either a good tutorila of an online tutor?

best regards fred evans

Reply to
fredericke

I've used SOLID WORKS BIBLE by Matt Lombard - Wiley Publishing Inc - Indianapolis. It was a 2007 edition, but I' know at least a 2010 edition.

Ferruccio Levi

"fredericke" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@k28g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
ferruccio levi

snipped-for-privacy@k28g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...

2nd that solidworks bible suggestion, I think Matt has put out a version every year going to 07 to keep up with the changes. he added a few more topics as well, surfacing and assemblies- all easily well worth the price
Reply to
raamman