a note of thanks to the regulars

I'm a long time lurker. who is (finally) about to begin his N scale dream layout. I plan on posting pics showing what I hope to be steady progress. Just wanted to say thanks to the longtime posters. Even though a lot of us may not post often (if ever) I know that there are many out there that do use this group as a learning tool.

Here is my dream yard.

I hope to be able to produce a fairly accurate, though certainly not exact rendition of it. Lucky for me, lack of space is not a problem

Reply to
bigrdude

Wow! I'm looking forward to seeing your railroad as it progresses. I hope youd erive as much pleasure from it as I have from mine over the years. Good luck!

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire