F/A: Fine Scale Miniatures Layout Vintage Photo Set

If anyone is interested in some vintage color prints of Geoge Sellios' Franklin & South Manchester layout, I have a set of 40 on eBay:

I took the photos during NMRA associated conventions in the area in

1986 and 1987. The photos show the large city scenes George is famous for, and some well known areas when they were still under construction. Such as the large bascule bridge, which can be seen set up on bare plywood. Other photos show some of his kits as dioramas ready to be incorporated into the layout. One interesting shot shows the layout as one enters the loft - black cloth skirting below and black valances above, with just the lighted layout in sight.

Auction ends Sunday evening February 19th.

Thanks!

Bob Boudreau Canada

Reply to
Railfan