Fine Scale Miniatures - New Kit on the web

FYI New FSM Kit, Skinner's Row. Photo on the web at:

Ken

Reply to
Ken Spranza

David P Harris

FSM kits have always been and only in HO scale, but of course new people to the hobby might not be aware of this. Nice, but way beyond my interest! If I was going to invest that much money in a kit, I'd scratchbuild it myself. Been there, did that (I scratched copies of two FSM kits from their ad photos).

Bob Boudreau Canada

Reply to
Railfan