Master Creations structure kit information req

Howdy:

I have an old Master Creations kit here, Standard Depot kit #10. It is kinda similar to the one that is listed on the B.T.S./Master Creations web site, but it's different. HO scale.

The label says that Master Creations is located at Box 1367, Eau Claire, WI 54702 and is priced at $24.95. Also says HO Scale Limited Edition, Made in the U.S.A. It is a dark blue box 11 3/4 in long X 5

3/4 in wide and 1 in thick ( all approximate). It has some die-cut wood, strip wood, metal castings for windows and doors, Campbell shingles roll and a Jordan Products Highway Miniatures kit # R-301 Station Baggage Wagon included.

Can someone please supply some info on this company and their kits? I can't seem to Google up anything about them. I have no idea if this thing is valuable or not. Is it a good kit or an el-cheapo? I have a couple of pictures of the box and contents if that would help. Just email me and I'll send 'em to you. Thanks for any insight.

seabat at boardermail dot com and put "#10 pix" in the subject line please.

Reply to
The Seabat

They are now being sold by B.T.S. in Elkins WV. Here's links to both sites.

Seems as though everyone is putting 'Limited Edition' on their boxes. Trying to be another FSM , I suppose.

It's worth all you can get out of it. Valuable , not to me.

You said it was a 24.95 kit. I personally don't care for their kits and I think they're overpriced.

Don't need any pictures.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Day

As I posted, I've already been to the BTS site and their descriptions of their kits is not quite the same as mine.

This kit was purchased a while before FSM started making their wonderful kits, so I don't think its trying to emulate FSM.

Again, this seems to be a different style and type of kit than what is being offered presently.

Then don't ask for 'em. But some one else might!

Reply to
The Seabat

| This kit was purchased a while before FSM started making their | wonderful kits, so I don't think its trying to emulate FSM.

Middle '60's? I doubt it. FSM went limited production effective July, 1972 after quite a long run in the high end, not limited, big buck $$, structure business.

CTucker NY

Reply to
Christian