How to set the number of decimal places in a 3D-Note

I have been working on setting up the notes for c'bore holes and c'sink holes. I have everything the way I want it except the the decimal places are defaulted to what ever they are set for in the config.pro file. For example the note callout for a c'sink hole reads

- V0.5150 X 82.0000° , I would like it to read V0.515 X 82.0°. I want to change the c'sink diameter from 4 decimal places to 3 and the angle from 4 decimal places to 1, can this be done?

I can change the decimal places in a drawing but they will be the same, not one 3 places and the other 1 place.

Some reference information from the Knowledge Base at

: TPI - 107248 TPI - 111399 TPI - 112690 TPI - 113044

Does anybody have any ideas?

Reply to
Steve

I don't know how you can do this generally or permanently -- maybe in the hole table itself, but I doubt it. You're left with edting each note where you want to change the number of decimal places shown. But it is possible. Highlight the note in the drawing, RMB "Edit Value". This will show you the note parameters, each with an ampersand sign before it. You do the same trick here as with any real number: following the parameter, put brackets around a decimal that stands for the number of places, e.g., [.3] to show three places. So, you'd have &THREAD_DEPTH[.2] as one of the note parameters shown to two decimal places.

Reply to
David Janes

I tried that and it does not work.

Reply to
sws

O.K. I did find the "&THREAD_DEPTH[.2]" in the part and I am able to make decimal adjustments there. In the feature tree right click on the note select properties.

Reply to
sws