how to force decimal places for strings Optionen

Hi I wrote a lisp routine to get the area of a polyline in autocad placed into an attribute. I use rtos to get decimal places rounded to 1,2,3 or 4 decimals. Everything works fine exept for strings ending with zero. Is it possible to force a string to decimal places? e.g 4.00 instead of 4 Any suggestions welcome. Marcus

Reply to
classix

Maybe I don't understand the problem, but what do you get when you enter (rtos 4 2 2) at the command line?

Reply to
BKT