how to force decimal places for strings Optionen

Hi
I wrote a lisp routine to get the area of a polyline in autocad
placed
into an attribute. I use rtos to get decimal places rounded to 1,2,3
or 4 decimals. Everything works fine exept for strings ending with
zero.
Is it possible to force a string to decimal places? e.g 4.00 instead
of 4
Any suggestions welcome.
Marcus
Reply to
classix
Maybe I don't understand the problem, but what do you get when you enter (rtos 4 2 2) at the command line?
Reply to
BKT