About Licenses and such

What with all the posting about UP protecting its copyright by licensing its
use I saw in the paper where Caltech is licensing the Mars Rover. Anyone
wanting to produce a model of it for sale will have to get a license. First
up was Lego.
Reply to
John X. Volker
I think it was Matchbox who produced a model of the earlier Mars critter. I hear they went pretty fast! I wonder if they will make one of the new ones, and if so, in what scale?
Bob Boudreau Canada
Reply to
Railfan