Ibertren N Scale Chassis...

Hi,

I have 3 x NSW Class 44 Ibertren Alco Locos but only one of them runs. One of them is a dummy and the other one is missing the brushes from the motor... I would like to replace the chassis's on them with another brand if its possible? Does anyone knows what brand chassis would make a good substitute for them? And if there would need to be any modifications to make the covers fit? I've heard that a LifeLike SD7 would do the job but I'm not sure on that?

Cheers,

Troy.

Reply to
Electro