AD: British Outile books finishing soon on EBay + some US as well

I have 16 books up for auction on EBay the majority of which are Wild Swan items. The auctions finish this evening between 20:17 and 20:41. Although I don't quote postage to the US, it will be about $5 for the first book and cheaper then on.

Have a look at

I also have some US outline books ending but that is not until 1st and 2nd May.

David

Reply to
David Pennington