An idea that needs taking further?

I saw this on another web site:

I think it is wierd, but someone must be buying them.

It opens up the market for all sorts of variants. Perhaps train- spotters liable to get caught short might have a dummy camera with a screw-on lens cap?

Reply to
bobharvey

ROTFL Unintentional (?) self satire.

wolf k.

Reply to
Wolf K

Oh no. I know when I'm taking the piss, right enough.

Reply to
bobharvey

Referring to the makers of the Uroclub, not you. ;-)

wolf k.

Reply to
Wolf K

Just the thing to give to paranoid police who think you're a terrorist for taking pictures of trains. When they open it to take out the film . . .

Reply to
Steve Caple

The two inch inside diameter is much too small.

Reply to
None

So the camera version would need a 500mm telephoto?

Reply to
bobharvey

A macro-lens would probably be more fitting.

Reply to
Twibil

bobharvey wrote in news:0ece3cd1-d3fd-4ade- snipped-for-privacy@z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:

What a crazy thing, but my wife wants to know what they are doing for women golfers......

perhps one of those 460cc drivers that open up at the sole of the club...

Reply to
John Carter

On 7/3/2010 12:59 PM Twibil spake thus:

Speak for yourself ...

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Keeping their husbands away from home longer?

Reply to
bobharvey

I only know just so many big words, but how about "Brobdingnagian"?

Reply to
Twibil