Another Moterest Bites UP Dust

It appears motorists in Odessa Texas have given up being hit by trains and are now just driving right into them.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

"A Ford Tempo that struck the fifth car of the 65-car train." "According to witnesses, the car attempted to go around the crossing guards,"

What was this moron doing??? Trying to ge between the cars???

Reply to
<Will

I recall seeing with my own eyes a Lotus Europa drive UNDER one of those monster DOWX tanks cars with dual trucks at each end.

For those who've never seen a Europa, you don't get into it so much as put it on.

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 18:46:38 -0500, Brian Paul Ehni purred:

I can vouch for that. I had one and it was an even tighter fit then my old XKE Jaguar. The only tighter car I met was the tiny honda GT which was too small for me to get my 6' into though my 4' 10" Wife loved it as it fit her perfectly. alas I fear i could no longer get into any of those lovely old sports machines as they seem to have shrunken over the years (I can not have become larger. That is not possible)

cat

Reply to
cat

Someone should have told the owners not to leave the vehicles out in the rain - they will shrink when wet.

Reply to
Raildavid

After all that, I forgot my own name!

Reply to