Any Idea What You are Getting for Christmas?

I just got another package at the door. My order for a couple more
Milw GP9's and some P2K RTR freight cars arrived - I did not expect them
until after Christmas(good work M B Klein). I was sort of hoping the
new Atlas Swift reefer's would be out, but it appears they are delayed.
Since I am a single parent(son just started college), I have no 'better
half' issues, but then I do not get surprised very often either. My
lady friend likes my trains, but I do not think I will see some more DCC
decoders show up under the tree!
In spite of what the MRR industry says has been a slow year, a lot of
nice engines have been released in the past 12 months. I picked up a
Spectrum 'High Boiler' 4-6-0, and it runs really sweet; it just will not
pull more that 5 freight cars up the 'hill' on my layout(2.7% with over
180 degrees of curvature at one end). Has anyone found a 'sound
decoder' that will fit in the short tender on this model?
Jim Bernier
Reply to
Jim Bernier
: In spite of what the MRR industry says has been a slow year, a lot of : nice engines have been released in the past 12 months. I picked up a
There sure is. There are so many different engines I would like that have come out recently in HO, I don't even know where to start.
Mike
Reply to
Michael Powell
Hopefully a bit of cash to pay off the bills. (Trains were paid for in cash so they aren't the culprit)
Reply to
Corelane
Good move -- keep the hobby above reproach!
Reply to
Mark Mathu