Any Idea What You are Getting for Christmas?

I just got another package at the door. My order for a couple more Milw GP9's and some P2K RTR freight cars arrived - I did not expect them until after Christmas(good work M B Klein). I was sort of hoping the new Atlas Swift reefer's would be out, but it appears they are delayed. Since I am a single parent(son just started college), I have no 'better half' issues, but then I do not get surprised very often either. My lady friend likes my trains, but I do not think I will see some more DCC decoders show up under the tree! In spite of what the MRR industry says has been a slow year, a lot of nice engines have been released in the past 12 months. I picked up a Spectrum 'High Boiler' 4-6-0, and it runs really sweet; it just will not pull more that 5 freight cars up the 'hill' on my layout(2.7% with over

180 degrees of curvature at one end). Has anyone found a 'sound decoder' that will fit in the short tender on this model?

Jim Bernier

Reply to
Jim Bernier

Jim Bernier wrote: : In spite of what the MRR industry says has been a slow year, a lot of : nice engines have been released in the past 12 months. I picked up a

There sure is. There are so many different engines I would like that have come out recently in HO, I don't even know where to start.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Powell

Hopefully a bit of cash to pay off the bills. (Trains were paid for in cash so they aren't the culprit)

Reply to
Corelane

Good move -- keep the hobby above reproach!

Reply to
Mark Mathu