Re: Adding additional power to DCC

> I'm currently transitioning to DCC and now have two spare MRC Tech 3
> 9500 power packs (30VA each). I went with the Atlas system to get
> started, and plan to use the 'Generator' from Atlas to supply the main
> AC power to the system (2.5 amps at I think 16 or 18 volts).
>
> Can I use the AC accessory terminals from my 9500 to supply additional
> power to the DCC system?
I don't have the Atlas system, but for the ones I do own the answer is
yes. A basic power supply is still a basic power supply. I have used
my MRC (ancient AmpPacks) and Trollers to power the DCC systems. Now I
use one Digitrax PS515 power supply (15VAC,5A,$40) for each power block
(which are Lenz LV101s).
Reply to
SleuthRaptorman