Athearn GP60's

Any word on whether the folks at Athearn have made any improvements to the RPP GP60 shells. I think they are good, but the radiator fans are a bit less detailed than we are now getting. Also, I heard that Athearn was having issues with the DCC board. Are these coming RTR w/ Decoders, or just a DCC plug?

Thanks

Marc Sierra Valley Railroad

Reply to
Marc

If you think the GP60 fans were bad, you never looked at the CF7 ones. They look like they were lifted from the AHM GP18!

Brian

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

No decoders in stalled.

Reply to
MrRathburne

The RTR GP60s will have a brand new DCC receptacle installed that will allow you to use your own decoder. Yes, Athearn is having some trouble with the new tech, and that's why these have been delayed. We published a photo of several of them in a previous issue of our newsletter.

The Conductor Digital Railroader LLC snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com

Reply to
Digital Railroader