Athearn website

Any news as to why their website is still down?

If you are succeeding in finding their link, please list their link. Maybe mine is old.

Reply to
Matt & Kathleen Brennan

I still cannot connect. Does anyone know their customer/technical service phone number(s)?

Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Paul-News

May have to wait until Monday. They may be out for the holidays and no one knows it is belly up.

Kirk

"Moe, Larry, the cheese!", Curly

'Captain' Kirk DeHaan

Works fine for me the last time I posted and today too.

Reply to
Corelane

Call your ISP - sounds like they have DNS problems.

Dale.

'Capta> >

Reply to
Dale Gloer

Lucky me.....I must be the only one in America that can connect to the Athearn site. Is now 7pm in the east and I just connected with the site. I have an AOL account and a computer so outdated that I cannot even download simiulators for some of the newer train programs out there. Anyway.....something odd is gong on as I have logged on to the Athearn site at least three time since I first read this thread yesterday.

Bob Rule, Jr. Hatboro, Pa.

Reply to
EBTBOB

No, you're not the only one.

I have no problem getting it, and I'm all of 30 miles from the Athearn World Headquarters in Compton.

Reply to
Steve Hoskins

Distance means nothing. For all you knw the website is hosted in India.

Dale.

Steve Hosk> On 27 Dec 2003 23:59:59 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (EBTBOB) wrote : >

Reply to
Dale Gloer

Didn't work yesterday but OK now. (12/27/03 1845 hrs)

Reply to
KTØT

Perhaps they've decided to use the holidays for maintenance, although that seems to be a bad time. Maybe they got hit by a UP goon squad?

Reply to
Steve Caple

Reply to
res0xur8

Works fine for me too, just tried it.

Reply to
Slingblade

Couldn't get them this morning: site unavailable messages.

Now they're there. But maybe "We at Athearn are building this domain to keep you up to date . . ." is a clue.

Reply to
Steve Caple