Best screws for mounting Kadee

On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 02:33:47 GMT, Jay Cunnington wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ_mlwnAmr0

--
Steve

I use 2-56 x 3/16 button head allen screw I get from Microfastners.
They have a low profile head, are black so the disappear under the car.
-Hudson
I purchased a bunch from a place called Fastenall. I bought both phillips and slotted, in several sizes, 1/4, 3/8, and 3/16's (if I remember correctly). They were really cheap, compared to buying them a dozen at a time from Walthers. I think it was only a couple bucks for $100. Having the different sizes helps for different car mounting situations, and I hate mixing phillips and slotted on a single car. Oh yea, 2-56 was the size I bought. Kadee makes a 2-56 drill and tap kit (as well as a few other sizes).