Bought my first American train today

For the grand stonking total of £19.09 ($32.94) You struggle to get 2nd hand ones for that price in the UK yet this one is, apparently, brand new with a manufacturers warranty.

Still, it was an E-Bay buy so I'll believe it when - or maybe even if! ;) - I see it.

It's a Lifelike FA2 BTW and I aim to convert it to an EMU for my layout. I'll let you know how I get on and what I think of it compared to my UK models once it arrives.

MRN

Reply to
Model Railway Nut

Never looked back.........after years of Hornby/Triang OO, now into American outline N gauge with DCC...............superb!

Reply to
Dave