Bought my first American train today

For the grand stonking total of 19.09 ($32.94) You struggle to get 2nd hand ones for that price in the UK yet this one is, apparently, brand new with a
manufacturers warranty.
Still, it was an E-Bay buy so I'll believe it when - or maybe even if! ;) - I see it.
It's a Lifelike FA2 BTW and I aim to convert it to an EMU for my layout. I'll let you know how I get on and what I think of it compared to my UK models once it arrives.
MRN
--

The NGS N Gauge Modern Area Group website can be found at:-
http://www.ngauge-modern.co.uk

Never looked back.........after years of Hornby/Triang OO, now into American outline N gauge with DCC...............superb!