Brambles

Dear all Anyone have a good way to model brambles, ferns and similar undergrowth in

4mm. I don't see anything convincing in the woodland scenics range which is what I usually use. Thanks Rob
Reply to
Rob Kemp

I mean HO, not 4mm Thanks

Reply to
Rob Kemp

I once found some "floral moss" in a craft store that looked pretty good. It needed to be painted with a more permanent green, though.

Reply to
Jason Davies