"Bright Boy" not a "bright" idea?!

Ed, I got a tube of MAAS at Wally World or the grocery store a few years ago. I think its a product similar to the Flitz that you have such good
results with. This past March or April I tacked down some HOn3 track to temporally run some trains while I was working on the layout. I last cleaned the track in May and that was about the last time I ran the narrow gauge stuff. Yesterday I went out there to put up a box car I got while on vacation and decided to run the C-19 that had been sitting on the tracks all that time. Off she went smooth as silk hauling four cars and a caboose and not a single spot dirty enough to cause even the slightest hesitation. My Timesaver has been inactive almost as long and I had no problems with it either. I have an air purifier/ionizer on a timer out there and it almost completely knocks out any dust so between it and the MAAS the tracks stay very clean. Bruce

The article I read about the two products was in MR or MR'ing, and the author used MAAS and mentioned Flitz. I chose Flitz only because it is non-toxic. My wife had also been looking for some silver polish about which she wouldn't worry about when serving food in containers cleaned with metal polishes (copper, silver, pewter, etc.). Fltiz met that need, too. I suspect that both products clean model railroad tracks equally well.
Ed
in article rPmVe.240$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com, Bruce Favinger at snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net wrote on 9/12/05 2:55 PM:

--
Ed Oates
http://homepage.mac.com/edoates

Has anyone tried the Electrak Clean II Cleaning car?
http://www.tonystrains.com/technews/electrak.htm
Just curious.
Steve
--
The Lackawanna Terminal Railway
We replicate Management...with a vengeance