Calendar Event

This message is going to the active Platte Valley & Western Membership.

Everyone mark your calendars for Saturday June 5th. I just talked to Harry Lindsey with the South Suburban Division of the NMRA. I committed to have our layout open for the NMRA convention layout tour. I agreed to be open from 1-3 on Saturday afternoon. This is the same time the O-scale will be out.

I think we should come up with a plan for bringing people to the back part of the layout in a controlled manner.

Reply to
SleuthRaptorman