Can an HO Kato SD40-2 shell fit on a HO Kato SD45 drive? other shells that would fit a Kato SD45 drive?

I am new to model railroading and I was considering buying different shells for my HO Kato SD45 (dcc ready) chassis and I was wondering what other shells would be able to fit on the Kato SD45 chassis?
Thank you so much
On 2016-04-21 18:29, Miki Kotevski wrote:

Both have a truck centre-centre distance of 40'0"
However, the SD40 is 68'10" overall length, and the SD45 is 65'9.5" overall.
Three feet translates to about 3/8" in HO, so the SD40 shells wouldn't fit an SD45 chassis, and vice versa.
PS 1: Here's a website will all kinds of technical data:
http://thedieselshop.us/DataSheetz.HTML
PS 2: You can repaint and redecorate any shell.
Have a good day,
--
Best,
Wolf K