Coal Chute

Hi all,

I have some Tichy Train Group Coal Chutes #8059.

Unfortunately, although they only have 4 parts, I don't know they should be assembled! There are no instructions in the packet, just 3 sprues of chutes!

Can anyone point me to a picture or diagram of how they should appear when assembled?

Many thanks

Jeff Law New Zealand

Reply to
Jeff Law

Looks to me #8059 is just the chute. There is a photo of a coal tower on the site above but it does not show much detail. Sorry.

Reply to
Corelane

Thanks, but that's actually the Tichy #8033 Chute.

Jeff Law New Zealand

Reply to
Jeff Law