Cheap stuff

Guys, I found this place hunting around for some passenger cars. They have some real good prices on stuff with dammaged boxes. Bachmann 2-8-0's for $35, Some Life Like locomotives (not sure if they are P2Ks) for $10 and $12. On30 B&O 2-6-0's $42.50. P2K car kits for $4 and $5. Some fairly cheap Accurail, Atlas, and Athearn stuff too. I think I saw a few Kato items as well. Heres the link

Go to the "The Junk Yard" listed on the site menu. I have never heard of these guys but I'm going order some Mather Stock cars and give them a try. Anyone buy from them in the past? Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger