Marion(OH) Train Show

I'll be attending the Marion(OH) Train show this Saturday. The show benefits the continued restoration and operation of the Marion Union Station. The show is again being held at Evers Arena on the Marion County Fairgrounds on East Fairground Street. I have a table and will be selling off my excess P2K, Atlas and MDC engines along with an eclectic mix of freight cars from P2K, Athearn, Accurail, Branchline and other odds and ends. Look for me across the aisle from the food area and next to Andy Lester(Mountineer Precision Products) who will be selling and displaying his fine laser cut structure kits.

I'll be wearing my Georgia Tech baseball cap, stop by and say Hi even if you aren't interested in what I'm selling!

The show starts at 11AM but if you show up early they'll let you in because they are nice folks who don't like seeing you stand out in the cold.

Steve Sillato

Reply to
S C Sillato