Marion(OH) Train Show

I'll be attending the Marion(OH) Train show this Saturday. The show
benefits the continued restoration and operation of the Marion Union
Station. The show is again being held at Evers Arena on the Marion
County Fairgrounds on East Fairground Street. I have a table and will be
selling off my excess P2K, Atlas and MDC engines along with an eclectic
mix of freight cars from P2K, Athearn, Accurail, Branchline and other odds
and ends. Look for me across the aisle from the food area and next to
Andy Lester(Mountineer Precision Products) who will be selling and displaying
his fine laser cut structure kits.
I'll be wearing my Georgia Tech baseball cap, stop by and say Hi even if
you aren't interested in what I'm selling!
The show starts at 11AM but if you show up early they'll let you in
because they are nice folks who don't like seeing you stand out in the
cold.
Steve Sillato
Reply to
S C Sillato