Computer control of RR

I'm going to set up my Digitrax system with computer control using either the MS-100 or the Locobuffer and possibly RR & Co. software.

I would like to get opinions from the members on this. Which arrangement do you use and are you happy with it? Why did you choose it?

TIA, Ken

Reply to
Ken

Have a look at Decoder Pro. The price is right and I've heard some good things.

Jim

-- Jim Sherman xROADKILL snipped-for-privacy@zYAHOOa.COM < remove lower case letters, then use what's left AS lower case

The hurrider I goes the behinder I gets; which makes sense because the older I gets the more behind I gets. And I is gettin an old behind!

Reply to
Jim Sherman

Jim,

Decoder Pro is a good product and priced right , but it is not designed for computer control of model railroads, only programming decoders.

Regards,

Britt Harrington Miami, Florida

Reply to
FBritt