DCC - w/ the FAB

When consisting an F-series of engines, I am curious if the B-unit is treated identically to an A-unit.
i.e. F7 ABBA .... I assume that all four powered engines get their own DCC
decoder. Anything different?
Thanks!
You can set up the units different ways 1. Each of the four units can have its own address which then can be consisted into one consist. Each unit can be run by itself. 2. A single A & a single B unit can be given the same address. The second A & B set can also have the same address but different from the first set. You can then run each AB set by itself, or you can consist the two AB sets together to run as a four unit ABBA set. With this setup you cannot run a single A unit without it's B unit because they both have the same address. 3. Give all four units the same address. You now do not have to setup a consist because all units have the same address. You now of course must always keep all four units together because they all have the same address.
Stuart Sabatini Palm Coast, FL

Hi Mike
I have put a separate decoder in each unit. However my WP 914A and 914B have the same address (9141, the final "1" representing the "A" in the locos number ) and are treated as one unit. However at any time I can back the pair up to the programming track but with just the "B" unit actually parked on the isolated section of track I use for programming and then change its address back to "9142" and then move the "A" unit away and use the "B" in a different consist. Naturally this can be done with a 4 unit set. My programming track is part of my lower yard and is switched to and back from a PC for programming.
Cheers Nigel