Dead Williams O Scale F unit

I know this is primarily an HO group, but maybe yo can help me anyway.

My trusty Williams F unit won't run. The headlight comes on, and there don't appear to be any loose wires, but it is dead. Under the shell, I see two can motors, a set of electronic stuff on a foam pad, and not much more.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
Animas .

Funny, I thought it was mostly an O Gauge group.

Get in touch with Williams Electric Trains in MD, you can look them up on Google. They are very good about repairing their engines. I once had a five year old brass steamer that crapped out and they repaired it at no charge.

Reply to
TRAINMAN9