Re: ID This Caboose?

> From this so so photo, can anyone here ID this wood caboose as to what > heritage it could be? Thanks, Gary > >

Any hint as to the location?

Judging from the paired windows centered on the sides and the extra woodwork on the cupola windows, I'd guess a Canadian National or a Central Vermont caboose.

-fm Webmaster of the Pere Marquette Historical Society, at

The address in the header of this message is deliberately bogus to foil address-harvesters. See my web sites for my real address.

Reply to
Fritz Milhaupt

Fritz, The Caboose is located in Western Pa. Which these days means nothing as these things get transported all over the place. It does appear this has been there awhle. How many years, who knows. Will try to find out more locally....Gary

Reply to
Gary Mittner

From the location I would have to guess New York Central R.R If it is of plywood make the what appears to be a low slung cupola would be fairly close to NYC versions

Reply to