Dual Gauge Track

I'm in the process of building a 3'x4' diorama that is going to include at least one section of dual gauge (HO + HOn3) track. To do this, I need one
or two dual gauge switches. Does anyone make this anymore or do I have to scratch build them?
TIA Norm
Norm, Check the Walthers Catalog. Shinohara makes them.

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:46:19 GMT, Norm Dresner wrote:

Railway Engineering makes them - see
http://www.railwayeng.com/turnouts.htm
and scroll down a little over halfway.
--
Steve

What happened to Brad Steve?

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com spake thus:

You're Steve, you, you, top-poster, you.
--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a
On Feb 15, 11:13 pm, STEVE CAPLE> wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com top-posted:

No, YOU'RE Steve, fuckhead.
--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a

NO! he's Curt (who is really Mark Mason).
Paul^H^H^H^H Steve the Other
--
The lotto must be rigged, I should have won by now.
Modular furniture is cruel and unusual.