Dual Gauge Track

I'm in the process of building a 3'x4' diorama that is going to include at least one section of dual gauge (HO + HOn3) track. To do this, I need one or two dual gauge switches. Does anyone make this anymore or do I have to scratch build them?

TIA Norm

Reply to
Norm Dresner

Norm, Check the Walthers Catalog. Shinohara makes them.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

Railway Engineering makes them - see

and scroll down a little over halfway.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Reply to
trainspeeddemon

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com spake thus:

You're Steve, you, you, top-poster, you.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Reply to
trainspeeddemon

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com top-posted:

No, YOU'RE Steve, f*****ad.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

NO! he's Curt (who is really Mark Mason).

Paul^H^H^H^H Steve the Other

Reply to
Steve Stevenson