DVFC?

I am taking inventory of my N-scale rolling stock, and find that I have some covered hoppers that appear to have been made by by an entity named "DVFC".
Thinking back, I don't recall any outfit by that name or whose name those initials might represent.
Can someone enlighten me as to who they are, or were?

Delaware Valley Freight Car Co. I believe you can find some here...
http://www.blwnscale.com/update%20log3.htm
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Bill's Store--Books, Trains, and Toys: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,200 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links