FA O, HO, and S Bus stuff onEBay

I'm still thinning out all my by junk, er, collection by way of auctions at EBay. While none of the items are train items, there are a bunchof scale model buses that perhaps you might be able touser on your model railroad....

If you're interested in looking and possibly bidding, search for my stuff under seller "sjh50". Here's what I've listed today:

Metro New York Area Mega Bus Calendars 1996, 1997, 1998

Corgi GM Fishbowls, NYCTA green and MTA two-tone blue

Corgi MCI MC-8's custom painted Airport Service and Starline Tours

Road Champs Flxible Metros: Las Vegas SEPTA San Francisco Muni custom paint North San Diego County Transit District custom paint

American Precision Models GM TDH4510 Old Looks: Chicago (special APM paint) Cleveland (special APM paint) North Olmstead (special APM paint) New Jersey PSCT (APM special paint) New York City Transit Authority (custom paint) Southern California Rapid Transit District (custom paint)

Again, if anyone's interested in these items, seller ID is "sjh50" Thanks for looking!

Reply to
Steve Hoskins