Walthers and Rivarossi

Our rep told us today that the relationship between Walthers and Rivarossi is dead. Walthers will no longer receive merchandise from Rivarossi. According to him Hornby is buying the Rivarossi line.

Reply to
MGuill1224

Heard same here. And my LHS guy also told me a couple days ago that the 60 foot passenger cars sets will be no more, and forget about the individual cars coming later which were promised!

Paul - "The CB&Q Guy" Illinois

Reply to
Paul K - The CB&Q Guy

That is correct. No more 60' passenger cars. Not through Walthers. That is what our rep told us.

Reply to
MGuill1224