FA: toy German beer trucks

Thought folks on this group might be interested in some mini beer trucks as part of a model train "landscape". If you're the high bidder/buyer on all three I'll throw in a fourth ("Berliner Kindl" pilsner) truck for free.

Spaten beer truck and bratwurst stand (gotta see this one):

Cool beer "road train"
Altoetting beer delivery truck
Thank you!

Reply to
Al

Pretty cool trucks, but, why on earth would you advertise something like them here on rmr if you only have the ability to ship within your own country? Granted, probably a slight majority of posters here on rmr are American, but you should be aware that Visa, MasterCard, and most country's postal systems (for postal money orders) are quite capable of converting native currency to other currencies.

It's just my opinion, but you're doing yourself a disservice by limiting who you'll sell to.

Garth Allen Ottawa, ON

Reply to
Garth Allen

Scale appears to be HO.