Fine Scale Miniature Kits

I have 4 kits I don't think I will use. I'm not a collector. I build
stuff. Looked on E-Bay--didn't see them listed. The kits are the John Allen
2 stall engine house--Starkey's Coal--the Rock Bunker--and the Rail Car
Repair Shed. Any interest ??? David Davis
Reply to
David-Julia-Marsha
I may be interested . What would you take for them all ? You can email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Ken Day
Reply to
Ken Day
Hi, I live in Italy and i'm interested in 2stalla Enginehouse. This is my e, mail address: snipped-for-privacy@tin.it The kit is necessary for my layout under construction. Please notify me the price. Thank You
Mauro
Reply to
Mauro Crisante

Site Timeline