Fine Scale Miniature Kits

I have 4 kits I don't think I will use. I'm not a collector. I build stuff. Looked on E-Bay--didn't see them listed. The kits are the John Allen
2 stall engine house--Starkey's Coal--the Rock Bunker--and the Rail Car Repair Shed. Any interest ??? David Davis
What prices are you asking, I may be interested.
Ron Gardner
David-Julia-Marsha wrote:

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 23:51:29 GMT, "David-Julia-Marsha"

I may be interested . What would you take for them all ? You can email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Ken Day
Hi, I live in Italy and i'm interested in 2stalla Enginehouse. This is my e, mail address: snipped-for-privacy@tin.it The kit is necessary for my layout under construction. Please notify me the price. Thank You
Mauro
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 23:51:29 GMT, "David-Julia-Marsha"