Foam roadbed...

Several years back I used a foam roadbed material on an HO layout. For the life of me, I can't remember the manufacturer of the product.
Anyone have an Idea?
-- Dave
Never leave well enough alone. (Raymond Loewy)
Woodland Scenics makes the foam roadbed.
--
Please support the following train meets if you can
Gratiot Valley ( www.gvrr.org ) in Macomb Michigan in March and November

Are you talking about Foam-a-bed (i think) It was molded so the ties would slip in grooves? As i remember the advertisement, it had a roll of this stuff preceding a "roll of rail" it's kind of blurry right now but it'll come back to me...
Thanks Frank. The light bulb lit as soon as I saw "Woodland Scenics".
Frank Rosenbaum wrote:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc b3r1k1.140usbtl&Uy=z1c6p7&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0
-- Dave
Never leave well enough alone. (Raymond Loewy)
You can see some pictures of WS foam roadbed over their foam risers on my website (below), in the layout progress area. That way you can see if it's the same material that you remember.
Ed
in article snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net, David Thuss at snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net wrote on 1/27/06 9:53 AM:

--
Ed Oates