FS: Loco profile books

Some of you may recall these, published in the late 60s/early 70s. I have some extras, $5 each, plus postage. Email me at wolfkir - usual at
thingy - sympatico - period- ca if interested
Loco Profiles list:
#3: GWR 4 cylinder 4-6-0s #5: British Single Drivers #7: The Rocket #11: Norris locomotives#12 BR Britannias #12: BR Britannias #16: UP 4-12-2s #23: Darjeeling Tanks #25: Locomotion #37: L.M.S Pacifics
--
Wolf
'Just because it's true doesn't mean it's the right answer.'